Truyện đọc tiếng Anh - By The River Piedra I Sat Down And Wept

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm Romance OEM  Xem thêm Romance bán bởi Xunhasaba Thế giới Sách Ngoại văn 

Mô tả ngắn

By The River Piedra I Sat Down And Wept The story of an independent young woman whose life is changed forever by a chance encounter with a childhood friend. This exciting new edition includes exclus...
: Còn hàng
: Tiki.vn
217.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu Truyện đọc tiếng Anh - By The River Piedra I Sat Down And Wept

By The River Piedra I Sat Down And Wept

The story of an independent young woman whose life is changed forever by a chance encounter with a childhood friend. This exciting new edition includes exclusive content, such as an interview with the author, in-depth background information on the book, recommended books if you liked this one, and much more. Pilar is an independent and practical young woman who is feeling bored and frustrated by the daily grind of her university life.

Looking for a deeper meaning to her existence, she happens to meet an old childhood friend, now a handsome, mesmerizing spiritual teacher - and a rumoured miracle worker. As he leads her on a magical journey through the Fench Pyrenees, Pilar begins to realize that this chance encounter is going to transform her life forever. With Paulo s trademark blend of mysticism, magical realism and folklore, Pilar s story is a poignant and deeply inspiring tale.

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

Hàng chính hãng
Công ty phát hành HarperCollins
Nhà xuất bản HarperCollins
Ngày xuất bản 2005-06-01 00:00:00
ISBN-13 9780007214716
Kích thước 11 x 17.5 cm
Loại bìa Paperback
Số trang 480
ISBN-10 0007214715
SKU t416355
d 4417